Your home is your biggest single investment. There are several key considerations in the project-planning stage of any home improvement project, no matter how big or small. The staff at NVC has put together resources to help you with the information you may need for your project.
- Our Articles page features home repair articles about your home, energy saving ideas and on various remodeling projects. We hope this information helps you gain more insight to your needs and how to proceed. As you read through the articles that pertain best to your own situation, don’t forget to give us a call. We can help you make sense of this information by showing you real and practical solutions that will make you proud of your home. Our solutions are designed to make your home more comfortable, functional and safe, and to save you money in energy costs. We look forward to hearing from you.
- On our FAQ page, we have put together a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers on home repair and remodeling. We will continue to update and add to this section in hopes of providing you with the most up to date information to help you make the right decisions.
- As you prepare your project budget, we offer several payment options that are outlined on our Financing page. In addition to check payment we offer:
- Credit Card Payment: Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express
- “New” NVC Project Card: This Project Card allows for a separate credit line that you can use with us no matter what the project is, repair or remodel. Once you establish a credit line with us, there is no need to worry about unexpected projects that may arise. Just use your card and we handle the rest. Problem solved! Our Project Card offers a standard 90-day, No Payment, No Interest program. Visit our site occasionally to see exclusive special financing offers. Contact us for more information on the “new” way to finance your home improvement project.